How To Move During A Pandemic
People are the heart of our family business, so we take your welfare very seriously.
Do you feel nervous about your upcoming relocation with us, because of the health pandemic?
There’s a lot of anxiety in Australia, as we all navigate new restrictions to protect ourselves and others from the Delta COVID-19 variant.
State governments are permitting local and interstate relocations to continue as an essential service, although there are some changes to the way we operate.
We’re following all government health regulations and taking extra precautions to keep clients and workers safe from the virus – as we help people to move locally or interstate between NSW, QLD, Victoria and the ACT.
This guide will tell you what to expect in the lead up to your move, and during it.
We hope to alleviate any fears or confusion you may have during these uncertain times.
Other information :
- Upcoming interstate removals will be completed by rail, due to recent closures of interstate borders. We will notify our customers as soon as possible, after receiving border crossing updates from rail authorities.
- Every vehicle is disinfected before leaving our depot. Trucks are professionally cleaned three times a week.
Reminder: we will happily reschedule bookings at no charge!
We also ask that all customers exercise good health and hygiene practices.
- Let us know that you need to reschedule if you have any flu-like symptoms or feel unwell.
- Please wear masks and gloves in the presence of our movers.
- Find a way to distance yourself from our movers, once they’ve started working at your home. You could isolate yourself in a room that isn’t being entered by removalists, or leave your residence for the duration of the service (lockdown requirements permitting, of course). This extra precaution is for the safety of everyone involved.
Two Men and a Truck will help you to safely relocate :
Moving home can be stressful at the best of times, but even more so during a pandemic. Two Men and a Truck (TMAAT) is committed to the wellbeing of its people, customers, and communities. Our licensed professionals follow all the rules and even take extra precautions to protect the health of everyone involved.
We update this page regularly with the latest information. You can find us on Facebook too (@TwoMenAustralia).
Thanks for your patience and cooperation!