Moving Made Easy

Looking for Peace of mind on your move?

As good as TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® are, there are many circumstances that are outside of our control that you may not be covered for under the insurance that comes FREE with your move. In our experience, home and contents insurance typically does NOT cover your goods while moving into or out of a vehicle/shipping container, which is where there is the highest risk.

Furthermore a lot of furniture has not been built to be moved and therefore be at a higher risk of damage. To Mitigate this and get peace of mind on your move, we offer comprehensive cover in two ways. ‘Easy Cover’ and ‘Select Cover’.

Choose the right cover for you

Easy Cover

A blanket cover, based on first loss. Best for people who want all their belongings to be covered. You don’t need to specify each item or their value. Simply tell us how much coverage you would like and we will happily set it up for you.

What Does it Cover You For? 

All the damage that may occur during your move. Please note that some exclusions apply, which you can read more about in the PDS here.

Select Cover

This cover allows you to simply select what items you would like to insure and for how much. Its best for those who know the value of their items and only have a select number of items that are valuable.

What Does it Cover You For? 

All the damage that may occur to the items you specificed, during your move. Please note that some exclusions apply, which you can read more about in the PDS here.

Compare your options




Fill Out Your Details and Get Your Quote

I need insurance during

This covers the time when we first start moving your items until we have finished moving them.
Transit and Storage
This covers you for the entire time we are in possession of your items (BOTH TRANSIT AND STORAGE).
  • I am moving Locally

  • Please enter the combined value of all items

    Estimated Amount

    Total value of goods $ 0

    Total insurance cost$ 0

    *a $500 excess applies to all policies

    Storage insurance cost per month $ 0
    One time Transit insurance $ 0

    Fill Out Your Details and Get Your Quote

    Happy Customer
    Moves A Year
    5 Star Reviews
    0 +
    0 +
    0 +

    Frequently Asked Question

    We offer various types of insurance to cover your belongings during the move, including transit insurance (covers items while in transit) and full value protection, (provides coverage for the replacement value of damaged or lost items).
    No, insurance is quoted separately based on your indvidual needs.
    To make a claim, you should first document the damage or loss with photographs and notify our customer service as soon as possible. You will then need to complete a claims form and submit it along with any supporting documentation.
    We have a dedicated aftercare team to assist with all claims.
    Certain items such as jewellery, cash, documents, or extremely fragile items may not be covered by standard moving insurance. It is important to review the insurance policy for exclusions.
    The value of your belongings can be determined based on the declared value, which you provide, or based on the weight of the items and a set amount per pound, depending on the insurance option you choose.
    If you choose not to elect the replacement value of your belongings, then the current market rate will be applied.

    How our Clients Rate Us

    See why over 6000+ people rates us 5 stars!

    Based on 3331 reviews
    Based on 2036 reviews
    Based on 515 reviews
    Based on 1173 reviews

    Unfortunately, moving in together is not always the best choice. If you are thinking about moving in with your boyfriend, there are a few critical things you need to do first. Here are five things you need to do before…

    Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but when it comes to something as important as your move, you should accept no substitutes. For peace of mind, ensure that you’re really booking your move with TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®…

    Does the Removalist Have a Licensed Business Name? Any legitimate Australian business needs an ABN and local address, which indicates that they have been licensed and can be trusted. Does the Removalist Have AFRA Accreditation A removalist accredited with AFRA…

    Scroll to Top